Here are the new valuations added to our site in the past week.Â To view more, click on browse valuations in our navbar.Â We now have 110 in the database including all 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average!
- BK – Bank of New York Mellon – Overvalued & Speculative
- C – Citigroup Inc – Overvalued & Speculative
- COF – Capital One Financial Corp – Overvalued & Speculative
- CPB – Campbell Soup Co – Fairly Valued & Speculative
- CVS – CVS Caremark Corp – Undervalued & Defensive
These companies were updated in our database this past week.
- AA – Alcoa Inc – Overvalued & Speculative
- ADP – Automatic Data Processing Inc – Fairly Valued & Enterprising
- AFL – AFLAC Inc – Undervalued & Defensive
- BA – Boeing Co – Overvalued (downgraded) & Speculative (downgraded)
- CB – Chubb Corp – Undervalued & Defensive
- EMR – Emerson Electric Co – Undervalued & Enterprising (downgraded)
- MCD – McDonald’s Corp – Undervalued & Speculative (downgraded)
- MMM – 3M Co – Fairly Valued (downgraded) & Enterprising
- NUE – Nucor Corp – Undervalued (upgraded) & Defensive
- PAYX – Paychex Inc – Fairly Valued (downgraded) & Enterprising
- SYY – Sysco Corp – Fairly Valued & Enterprising
- UTX – United Technologies Corp – Undervalued & Speculative (downgraded)
Donâ€™t forget to check out the valuation calculator.
In addition, we are looking for more contributors.Â If you’re interested in being a guest writer or a full-time contributor, please contact us.