Each Friday, I will be posting a list of the best links of the week.Â Iâ€™ll collect what I find most interesting during the week, and will take submissions of articles that readers find interesting.
Best of the week from ModernGraham’s Reading List:
- The Reformed Broker had a couple of good posts this week:
- The DIV-Net always brings some of the best dividend posts:
- Dividend Growth Investor had some interesting reads:
- Barel Karsan looked at the S&P Price to Book and Trusting Analysts.
- INO may have found the Perfect Portfolio.
- The Wall Street Journal Washington Wire says Read Our Lips:Â Tax Increases Are on the Way.
- The Wall Street Journal Money section asks if There is a Trap Lurking in the Language of Your Will and they point out that Your 401k is Rebounding!
- The Wall Street Journal Real Time Economics blog says the Dollar Will Prevail as Long as U.S. Policies Are Sound.
- My favorite Wall Street Journal Opinion pieces from this week:
- Commercial Spaceflight:Â All Systems Go
- Cash for Oldsters
- Rush Limbaugh:Â The Race Card, Football and Me
- Bloggers Mugged By Regulators
- Russia Worries About the Price of Oil, Not a Nuclear Iran
- ObamaCare’s Tax on Work
- Someone Else’s Mess
- The GOP’s New York Fiasco
- We’re All Balloon Boys Now
- Obama and Darfur
- Karl Rove:Â Obama Goes Wobbly on Afghanistan
- The United Kingdom has unraveled over 600 years of its legal history by creating a new Supreme Court.
- Random Roger gives his take on Dow 10,000 and also provided a link to some amazing color photographs from a century ago.
- INO did a video on What’s Funny About the S&P? and another on Is the NASDAQ Now in Thin Air?
- More Wall Street Journal articles I liked:
- TraderFeed posted Ten Characteristics I See Among Successful Traders.
- DividendsValue says that International Diversification Begins At Home and outlines 8 Dividend Stocks with the Right Stuff.
- Here’s a free e-mail course on trading from Adam Hewison.
- The Dividend Guy provided the first part of Top 100 Investment Lessons I Have Learned.
Now, some other thoughts – I received a few submissions this week but they were all from the bloggers themselves.Â As the goal of this linkfest is to highlight what people find to be the best reads of the week, I am not including submissions from the author of the article/post.Â If you are a blogger and want to be included here, please submit something that you have READ, not written.
A review of the rules of the ModernGraham Friday Linkfest:
- The deadline is Wednesday nights at midnight.
- If you have a blog of your own, please do not submit your own posts.Â If you include a link to your website in the remarks section of the submitting form, I will be sure to note (and link to) your site.
- A preference is made towards posts and articles that deal with investing; however, there are countless other topics that are extremely interesting.Â The â€œdeal with investingâ€ guideline will be defined very broadly.
- I will separate the links that I find interesting from the links that are submitted by others.
- Please submit as many articles that you want; however, if you are planning to submit more than 2 or 3, please e-mail me direct with a list.Â If you submit 5 or more, I will separate your submissions from the rest.
Photo provided by lodefink on flickr.