Here are the new valuations added to our site in the past week.Â To view more, click on browse valuations in our navbar.Â We now have 115 in the database including all 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average!
- DELL – Dell Inc – Overvalued & Speculative
- EMC – EMC Corp – Undervalued & Enterprising
- ETR – Entergy Corp – Undervalued & Defensive
- F – Ford Motor Company – Overvalued & Speculative
- GD – General Dynamics Corp – Undervalued & Defensive
These companies were updated in our database this past week.
- CAT – Caterpillar Inc – Undervalued & Speculative (downgraded)
- CSCO – Cisco Systems Inc – Undervalued & Enterprising
- CVX – Chevron Corp – Overvalued (downgraded) & Defensive
- DD – E I du Pont de Nemours and Co – Fairly Valued (downgraded) & Enterprising
- HPQ – Hewlitt-Packard Co – Undervalued & Speculative
- IBM – International Business Machines – Undervalued & Speculative
- KFT – Kraft Foods Inc – Overvalued & Speculative
- T – AT&T Inc – Fairly Valued & Speculative
- XOM – Exxon Mobil Corporation – Undervalued & Defensive
Donâ€™t forget to check out the valuation calculator.
In addition, we are looking for more contributors.Â If you’re interested in being a guest writer or a full-time contributor, please contact us.
FULL DISCLOSURE:Â Author did not own any of the above companies at time of publication.