Here are the new valuations added to our site in the past week.Â To view more, click on browse valuations in our navbar.Â We now have 135 in the database including all 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average!
- AES – AES Corp – Overvalued & Speculative
- AIG – American International Group – Overvalued & Speculative
- WAG – Walgreen Co – Fairly Valued & Enterprising
- WY – Weyerhaeuser Co – Overvalued & Speculative
- XRX – Xerox Corp – Undervalued & Enterprising
Due to the increasing number of companies in the database and the amount of time involved, I will only be updating on a three-month basis companiesÂ that are Enterprising or Defensive.Â Companies that are considered speculative will only be updated once a year.
These companies were updated this week:
- BMY – Bristol-Myers Squibb – Overvalued & Enterprising
Donâ€™t forget to check out the valuation calculator.
In addition, we are looking for more contributors.Â If you’re interested in being a guest writer or a full-time contributor, please contact us.
FULL DISCLOSURE:Â Author did not own any of the above companies at time of publication.