Today is Black Friday, one of the biggest shopping days of the year.Â Many stores have great deals available in an attempt to get a good start on the holiday shopping season.Â If you are looking for some gift ideas to give to the investor in your family, these are some things that Amazon is offering great deals on today.
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham – No intelligent investor should go without this book.Â Just make sure the person you’re buying it for doesn’t have it already!
- The Snowball:Â Warren Buffett and the Business of Life by Alice Shroeder – a biography of the greatest investor.
- The Only Three Questions That Count:Â Investing by Knowing what Others Don’t by Ken Fisher – This book could provide some light reading for the intelligent investor, and provide some insights on some facts about the market.
- The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown – The latest in the series with Robert Langdon (previous books include Angels and Demons and The Da Vinci Code), this book can provide a great escape from the financial world.
- J.K. Lasser’s Your Income Tax 2010 by J.K. Lasser – Just in case your investor needs some help finding all those deductions.
- Apple iPod touch 8GB – Give the gift of up to 1,750 songs, 10,000 photos, or 10 hours of video.
- Quicken 2010 – The best personal finance software available.