This is a day late, and it includes a few companies that were scheduled to be updated last week.Â For those readers who don’t know, I’m currently in law school – and had exams the last couple of weeks.Â As a result, this site took a backseat.Â However, things should be back to normal for a while now.
I didn’t have time to add any new companies to the database, but you can view more by visiting the valuations database in the navbar.Â There are 145 companies in the database including all 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average!
Due to the increasing number of companies in the database and the amount of time involved, I will only be updating on a three-month basis companiesÂ that are Enterprising or Defensive.Â Companies that are considered speculative will only be updated once a year.
The following companies were updated this week:
- AMGN – Amgen Inc – Undervalued & Enterprising
- BAX – Baxter International Inc – Undervalued & Defensive
- EVEP – EV Energy Partners LP – Undervalued & Enterprising
- NAT – Nordic American Tanker Shipping Ltd – Overvalued & Speculative (downgraded)
- OLN – Olin Corp – Undervalued & Enterprising
- PMD – Psychemedics Corp – Undervalued (upgraded) & Enterprising
- SPH – Suburban Propane Partners LP – Undervalued & Enterprising
- EXC – Exelon Corp – Undervalued & Defensive
Donâ€™t forget to check out the valuation calculator.
In addition, we are looking for more contributors.Â If you’re interested in being a guest writer or a full-time contributor, please contact us.
FULL DISCLOSURE:Â Author did not own any of the above companies at time of publication.