I didn’t have time to add any new companies to the database due to the holidays, but you can view more by visiting the valuations database in the navbar.Â There are 145 companies in the database including all 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average!
Due to the increasing number of companies in the database and the amount of time involved, I will only be updating on a three-month basis companiesÂ that are Enterprising or Defensive.Â Companies that are considered speculative will only be updated once a year.
The following companies were updated this week:
- BGS – B&G Foods Inc – Undervalued & Enterprising
- DOV – Dover Corp – Undervalued & Defensive
- GRMN – Garmin Ltd – Undervalued & Defensive
- MTSC – MTS Systems Inc – Undervalued & Enterprising
- NPK – National Presto Industries Inc – Undervalued & Defensive
- PFE – Pfizer Inc – Fairly valued (downgraded) & Defensive
- RBC – Regal-Beloit Corp – Undervalued & Defensive
- TDW – Tidewater Inc – Undervalued & Defensive
Donâ€™t forget to check out the valuation calculator.
In addition, we are looking for more contributors.Â If you’re interested in being a guest writer or a full-time contributor, please contact us.
FULL DISCLOSURE:Â Author did not own any of the above companies at time of publication.