You can view more company valuations by visiting the valuations database in the navbar.Â There are 145 companies in the database including all 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average!
Due to the increasing number of companies in the database and the amount of time involved, I will only be updating on a three-month basis companiesÂ that are Enterprising or Defensive.Â Companies that are considered speculative will only be updated once a year.
The following companies were updated this week:
- AXP – American Express Company – Overvalued & Speculative (downgraded)
- HNZ – H.J. Heinz Company – Undervalued & Enterprising
- INTC – Intel Corp – Overvalued & Enterprising
- ISH – International Shipholding Corp – Undervalued & Enterprising
- MDT – Medtronic Inc – Fairly valued (downgraded) & Enterprising (downgraded)
Donâ€™t forget to check out the valuation calculator.
In addition, we are looking for more contributors.Â If you’re interested in being a guest writer or a full-time contributor, please contact us.
FULL DISCLOSURE:Â Author did not own any of the above companies at time of publication.