February was another great month for ModernGraham. Â We had nearly 28,000 visits by almost 15,000 unique visitors, while the number of people who have signed up for the email list grew from 1,656 to 2,402! Â We released the fourth issue of the monthly publication,Â ModernGraham Stocks & Screens, which lists all of the valuations and screens them for various criteria. Â This month’s edition included 184 companies, and two mock portfolios, the Defensive Undervalued Portfolio and the Enterprising Undervalued Portfolio. Â February also saw the beginning of the ModernGraham Book Club, and a number of value investors began reading and discussingÂ The Intelligent InvestorÂ by Benjamin GrahamÂ (affiliate link). Â In related news, I launched BenjaminClarkLaw.com, the website for my legal practice in Illinois focusing on Estate Planning and Taxation.
Most Popular Content from February out of 74 posts:
- 5 Undervalued Companies for the Enterprising Investor
- 5 Outstanding Dow Components
- 15 Companies in the Spotlight This Week – 2/1/14
- 5 Low PEmg Companies for the Defensive Investor
- January 2014 in Review
Companies Reviewed in February
Thank You to Our Biggest Referrals
Thank You to Our Top Commentators:
- Hurricane Capital
- Rodney P. Dempsey
If you like this site, here are a few things you can do to help me keep it going:
- Sign up for theÂ email subscription.
- Forward the emails to your friends.
- Like our page on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram.
- Share an article you like on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or any other form of social media.
- Buy a copy ofÂ ModernGraham Stocks & ScreensÂ every month.
- Leave a comment on a post.
Thank you all for taking the time to visit this site and read the work I’ve put together!