The next edition ofÂ ModernGraham Stocks & ScreensÂ is now available for premium subscribers! Â Inside this monthly publication is a listing of all the companies reviewed by ModernGraham (currently 217 different companies) in a handy table with some key figures. Â It then proceeds to screen the companies regarding different topics. Â This could be a great tool for your research into value investing opportunities.
Inside,Â you will find screens for:
- Undervalued Companies
- Fairly Valued Companies
- Overvalued Companies
- Defensive Investor Companies
- Enterprising Investor Companies
- Speculative Companies
- Lowest PEmg Ratio – Defensive Investor
- Lowest PEmg Ratio – Enterprising Investor
- Companies Trading Closest to NCAV — New this month!
- Companies Trading Close to 52 Week High — New this month!
- Companies Trading Close to 52 Week Low — New this month!
- Companies With the Highest Beta — New this month!
- Companies With the Lowest Beta — New this month!
You will also find the followingÂ mock porfolios:
- Defensive Undervalued
- Enterprising Undervalued
In addition, you canÂ review ModernGraham’s Glance at the Dow, a valuation of the Dow Jones Industrial Average as a whole and its individual components!
Gain Access to the Issues:
To gain access to the issues of ModernGraham Stocks & Screens, you must become a premium subscriber. Â A subscription is only $4.99/month, and you get access to the current issue as well as all previous issues. Â To become a subscriber, follow these steps:
- Register through this page, following the directions to pay. Â Acceptable payment options are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, and more.
- Once your payment is complete, visit theÂ Subscriber ContentÂ page to access the issues.
- When you return later, you canÂ login to your account here.
Issues Included in a Subscription: Â
- April 2014 (includes 217 companies)
- March 2014 (includes 184 companies)
- February 2014 (126 companies)
- January 2014 (76 companies)
- December 2013 (36 companies)Â (free when you sign up for our daily email updates)
Finally, please leave a review or a comment with suggestions for improvements. Â I want this product to be a valuable tool for your enjoyment!*
*As always, ModernGraham makes no recommendations for investments in specific situations. Â Please consult a registered broker or investment advisor regarding your individual investment decisions.