Update:Â The contest is closed. Â Joe is the winner. Â Congratulations, Joe! Â Thank you to all for the very kind comments.
How to Enter:
To enter to win a free copy of the April 2014 issue ofÂ ModernGraham Stocks & Screens, leave a comment on this post by 11:59 PM (CST) April 4,Â 2014. Â One comment will be chosen randomly to receive a free copy of this month’s edition of ModernGraham Stocks & Screens.
About ModernGraham Stocks & Screens:
Inside this monthly publication available for premium subscribers is a listing of all the companies reviewed by ModernGraham (currently 217 different companies) in a handy table with some key figures. Â It then proceeds to screen the companies regarding different topics.
Inside,Â you will find screens for:
- Undervalued Companies, sorted by Defensive, Enterprising, and Speculative
- Fairly Valued Companies, sorted by Defensive, Enterprising, and Speculative
- Overvalued Companies
- Defensive Investor Companies
- Enterprising Investor Companies
- Speculative Companies
- Lowest PEmg Ratio – Defensive Investor
- Lowest PEmg Ratio – Enterprising Investor
- Stocks Trading Closest to NCAV
- Companies Trading Close to 52 Week High
- Companies Trading Close to 52 Week Low
- Companies With the Highest Beta
- Companies With the Lowest Beta
- Glance at the Dow
Since the January 2014 issue, you will also find the followingÂ mock portfolios:
- Defensive Undervalued
- Enterprising Undervalued
As always, remember that ModernGraham makes no recommendations for investments in specific situations. Â Please consult a registered broker or investment advisor regarding your individual investment decisions.