April was a good month for ModernGraham. Â We had over 24,000 visits by 11,500 unique visitors, while the number of people who have signed up for the free daily email list grew from 3,045 to 3,265! Â We released the sixth issue ofÂ ModernGraham Stocks & Screens, and also made all previous issues available forÂ premium subscribers, listing all of the valuations and screens them for various criteria including Low PEmg, Undervalued Companies, Low Beta, etc. Â This month’s edition includes 257 companies. Â April also saw the continuation of theÂ ModernGraham Book Club, and a number of value investors are joining together in reading and discussingÂ The Intelligent InvestorÂ by Benjamin GrahamÂ (affiliate link).
Most Popular Content from April out of 92 posts:
- 5 Undervalued Companies for the Defensive Investor – April 2014
- 5 Undervalued Companies for the Enterprising Investor – April 2014
- 5 Outstanding Dow Components – April 2014
- Dollar General (DG) Annual Valuation – 2014
- Company of the Week: Intel Corp (INTC)
Companies Reviewed in April
Thank You to Our Biggest Referrals
Thank You to Our Top Commentators:
- John M.
- Hurricane Capital
If you like this site, here are a few things you can do to help support ModernGraham:
- Become a premium subscriber.
- Sign up for the free dailyÂ email subscription.
- Forward the emails to your friends.
- Like our page onÂ Facebook.
- Follow us onÂ Twitter,Â Pinterest, orÂ Instagram.
- Share an article you like on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or any other form of social media.
- Leave a comment on a post.
Thank you all for taking the time to visit this site and read the work I’ve put together!
Leave a Reply