The next edition ofÂ ModernGraham Stocks & ScreensÂ is now available for premium subscribers! Â Inside this monthly publication is a listing of all the companies reviewed by ModernGraham (currently 353 different companies) in a handy table with some key figures,Â including dividend yield information. Â It then proceeds to screen the companies regarding different topics. Â This is a great tool for your research into value investing opportunities.
You can alsoÂ download the raw data in a spreadsheet!
Inside,Â you will find screens for:
- Undervalued Companies
- Fairly Valued Companies
- Overvalued Companies
- Defensive Investor Companies
- Enterprising Investor Companies
- Speculative Companies
- Lowest PEmg Ratio – Defensive Investor
- Lowest PEmg Ratio – Enterprising Investor
- Companies Trading Closest to NCAVÂ
- Companies Trading Close to 52 Week High
- Companies Trading Close to 52 Week Low
- Companies With the Highest Beta
- Companies With the Lowest BetaÂ
- Undervalued Companies with a High Dividend Yield
You will also find the followingÂ mock porfolios:
- Defensive UndervaluedÂ (up 7.65% vs. the DJIA’s 5.50% since inception!)
- Enterprising UndervaluedÂ (up 11.43% vs. the S&P 500’s 9.09% since inception!)
In addition, you canÂ review ModernGraham’s Glance at the Dow, a valuation of the Dow Jones Industrial Average as a whole and its individual components!
Gain Access to the Issues:
To gain access to the issues of ModernGraham Stocks & Screens, you must become a premium subscriber. Â A subscription is only $4.99/month, and you get access to the current issue as well as all previous issues. Â To become a subscriber, follow these steps:
- Register through this page, following the directions to pay. Â Acceptable payment options are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, and more.
- Once your payment is complete, visit theÂ Subscriber ContentÂ page to access the issues.
- When you return later, you canÂ login to your account here.
Issues Included in a Subscription: Â
- August 2014 (includes 353 companies)
- July 2014 (includes 327 companies)
- June 2014 (includes 300 companies)
- May 2014 (includes 257 companies)
- April 2014 (includes 217 companies)
- March 2014 (includes 184 companies) (free when you sign up for daily email updates)
- February 2014 (126 companies)
- January 2014 (76 companies)
- December 2013 (36 companies)
With so much talk about stocks being overvalued, Iâ€™m glad to find someone that helps with the legwork of determining value investments. When the downturn occurs I feel confident ill be better prepared than most. I purchased your March screens and am looking forward to April. Thanks.
Excellent modernizing application of Grahamâ€™s life work. Thank you!
I just discovered your web site and find it intriguing. I inherited some div stocks 20 yrs ago and just recently decided to reallocate using â€œSeeking Alpha as â€ as a tool and discovered a whole different world. And now with MG further frontiers seem to be unfolding. Iâ€™m looking forward to spending my mornings with MG and making my investments with sound tried and true, (and profitable) assistance.
Although Canada based, Iâ€™ve just started to dip a toe into
the U.S. market, so, as a novice in that market and Defensive investor, Iâ€™ve found your MG summaries very
useful and illuminating.
History shows that people who save and invest grow and prosper. ModernGraham gives us the knowledge and wisdom to help us invest wisely in order to grow our investments.
Invest with knowledge on your side. ModernGraham provides that.
Before I buy a stock, I always check first to see if MG has evaluated it. Buying within your criteria for a defensive investor, I always feel that at a minimum, I will be able to sleep at night and very possibly earn a handsome gain in the process. Thanks for helping me plot an even course through all the â€œvicissitudesâ€ and profit from Mr. Marketâ€™s emotional ups and downs. Keep up the great work!
Since Iâ€™ve been using Modern Grahamâ€™s recommendations my portfolio is moving into the black! I thoroughly recommend this service as a way to improve buying choices in a volatile market.
Finally, please leave a review or a comment with suggestions for improvements. Â I want this product to be a valuable tool for your enjoyment!*
*As always, ModernGraham makes no recommendations for investments in specific situations. Â Please consult a registered broker or investment advisor regarding your individual investment decisions.