This month’s Blog of the Month award goes to Christian Personal Finance. Â Writer Bob Lotich created the blog in order to help readers manage their resources in a Christian manner. Â As a result, the blog does clearly have a focus on Christianity, but the overall themes translate to strong values for managing personal finances. Â Christian Personal Finance regularly posts interesting and helpful content, and I encourage all ModernGraham readers to check out Bob’s siteÂ this month!
Here’s a sample of some great recent posts from Christian Personal Finance:
- 35+ DIY Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 20 Brilliant Ways to Reuse Paper Rolls
- 8 Ways to Stay Motivated While Getting Out of Debt
- 4 Ways to Handle Money God’s Way
- 5 Must-Know Tips When Teaching Kids About Money
If you’d like to nominate a blog for next month’s award, leave a comment below.