The next edition ofÂ ModernGraham Stocks & ScreensÂ is now available for premium subscribers! Â Inside this monthly PDF report andÂ spreadsheet is a listing of all the companies reviewed by ModernGraham (currently 558 different companies) in a handy table with some key figures,Â including dividend yield information. Â It then proceeds to screen the companies regarding different topics. Â This is a great tool for your research into value investing opportunities.
You can alsoÂ download the raw data in a spreadsheet including each company’s rating regarding Defensive Investors, Enterprising Investors, or Speculative, the MG Value, the price as a percent of the MG Value, the PEmg ratio, the dividend yield, the beta, the current ratio, the Net Current Asset Value, the market-implied growth rate, and a link to the latest ModernGraham valuation! Â The raw data spreadsheet is alsoÂ released at least once a month, bringing even more value to being a premium subscriber! Â Membership also includes access to all valuations of companies reviewed by ModernGraham.
Inside the PDF report,Â you will find screens for:
- Undervalued Companies
- Fairly Valued Companies
- Lowest PEmg Ratio – Defensive Investor
- Lowest PEmg Ratio – Enterprising Investor
- Companies Trading Closest to NCAVÂ
- Companies Trading Close to 52 Week High
- Companies Trading Close to 52 Week Low
- Companies With the Highest Beta
- Companies With the Lowest BetaÂ
- Undervalued Companies with a High Dividend Yield
You will also find the followingÂ mock portfolios:
- Mock Portfolio – Defensive Undervalued (down only 1.28% vs. the DJIA’s 3.42% loss since inception!)
- Mock Portfolio – Enterprising Undervalued (up 9.25% vs. the S&P 500’s 2.71% since inception!)
In addition, you canÂ review ModernGraham’s Glance at the Dow, a valuation of the Dow Jones Industrial Average as a whole and its individual components!
Preview the Content:
Buy only a singleÂ month’s access to premium membershipÂ for $9.99Â ORÂ sign up for a recurring monthly subscriptionÂ for only $4.99/month:
To gain access to the issues of ModernGraham Stocks & Screens, you must become a premium subscriber. Â A subscription is only $4.99/month, and you get access to the current issue as well as all previous issues. Â This is the most cost effective way to have access to MG Stocks & Screens. Â To become a subscriber, follow these steps:
- Register through this page, following the directions to pay. Â Acceptable payment options are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, and more.
- Once your payment is complete, visit theÂ Subscriber ContentÂ page to access the issues.
- When you return later, you canÂ login to your account here.
Act now and get 50% off your first month!
Sign up for a recurring monthly subscription and use coupon code SEPT50Â in the next two days and get your first month for only $2.50! Â Better get moving because this offer won’t last long!
Issues Included in a Subscription: Â
- September 2015 (includes 558 companies)
- August 2015 (522 companies)
- July 2015 (504 companies)
- June 2015 (504 companies)
- May 2015 (506 companies)
- April 2015 (506 companies)
- March 2015 (506 companies)
- February 2015 (505 companies)
- January 2015 (499 companies)
- December 2014 (470 companies)
- November 2014 (434 companies)
- October 2014 (415 companies)
- September 2014 (390 companies)
- August 2014 (353 companies)
- July 2014 (327 companies)
- June 2014 (300 companies)
- May 2014 (257 companies)
- April 2014 (217 companies)
- March 2014 (184 companies)
- February 2014 (126 companies)
- January 2014 (76 companies)
- December 2013 (36 companies)
With so much talk about stocks being overvalued, Iâ€™m glad to find someone that helps with the legwork of determining value investments. When the downturn occurs I feel confident ill be better prepared than most. I purchased your March screens and am looking forward to April. Thanks.
Excellent modernizing application of Grahamâ€™s life work. Thank you!
I just discovered your web site and find it intriguing. I inherited some div stocks 20 yrs ago and just recently decided to reallocate using â€œSeeking Alpha as â€ as a tool and discovered a whole different world. And now with MG further frontiers seem to be unfolding. Iâ€™m looking forward to spending my mornings with MG and making my investments with sound tried and true, (and profitable) assistance.
Although Canada based, Iâ€™ve just started to dip a toe into
the U.S. market, so, as a novice in that market and Defensive investor, Iâ€™ve found your MG summaries very
useful and illuminating.
History shows that people who save and invest grow and prosper. ModernGraham gives us the knowledge and wisdom to help us invest wisely in order to grow our investments.
Invest with knowledge on your side. ModernGraham provides that.
Before I buy a stock, I always check first to see if MG has evaluated it. Buying within your criteria for a defensive investor, I always feel that at a minimum, I will be able to sleep at night and very possibly earn a handsome gain in the process. Thanks for helping me plot an even course through all the â€œvicissitudesâ€ and profit from Mr. Marketâ€™s emotional ups and downs. Keep up the great work!
Since Iâ€™ve been using Modern Grahamâ€™s recommendations my portfolio is moving into the black! I thoroughly recommend this service as a way to improve buying choices in a volatile market.
Cancellation and Refunds:
If you are unhappy with your subscription for any reason, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ to cancel. Â If immediate cancellation is requested, a refund of the most recent month’s subscription fee will be issued. Â If you would like to simply cancel at the end of your current billing cycle, the recurring payment will be stopped.
Help improve the product!
Finally, please leave a review or a comment with suggestions for improvements. Â I want this product to be a valuable tool for your enjoyment!*
*As always, ModernGraham makes no recommendations for investments in specific situations. Â Please consult a registered broker or investment advisor regarding your individual investment decisions.